Our Free Services to Birth Parents Include:
- 24 hour birthmother hotline to answer any questions you may have: Call or text 1-800-923-6784.
- Quality counseling, goal setting, and confidential help with decision-making.
- Compassionate personalized attention and support, regardless of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified adoptive families who are interested in adopting an infant or older child.
- The opportunity to choose your baby’s adoptive parents.
- The option to exchange on-going letters, photos, and to meet the adoptive family.
- Medical, legal, public aid, and housing referrals.
- Assistance in avoiding having your child removed from your home by Child Protective Services.
How Your Baby May Benefit from an Open Adoption:
- Knowing that he or she was loved enough to want the best for them.
- Knowledge of why he or she was adopted: because you cared.
- Opportunity to receive information about his or her biological family.
- Chance for the adoptive family to be able to share genealogy and medical information with your child.
- Opportunity for ongoing communication with the adoptive family.